Mexico Joe’s is looking to hire a Front of House Hospitality Manager!
As a Hospitality Manager, you will be responsible for organizing and overseeing the daily front of house operations at Mexico Joe’s. You are responsible for helping the front of house team reach their full potential through coaching for success and strong leadership. We expect a high level of focus on ensuring that each and every guest receives an excellent dining experience. As a part of the management team, you will be expected to handle guest and employee complaints in a fair and diligent manner in accordance with company policy. It is expected that you enforce adherence to restaurant regulations and quality standards. Management should actively participate in the improvement and betterment of the company team and culture.
This application will close on Friday, September 23rd at 5 PM
Position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Being a confident and innovative leader
- Building and leading a great team
- Being self-motivated
- Attending management meetings
- Conducting performance reviews
- Living our company values
- Solid understanding of hospitality procedures and best practices
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Must be able to obtain an Oklahoma Liquor License
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, and a clean driving history
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and high-stress environment
- Must be available to work all management floor shifts with the ability to open and close the restaurant and work on weekends
- One year of experience working in a full-service restaurant
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
- Experience in marketing and/or bartending a plus
- Previous management or supervisory experience is a plus but not required
- Participation in company profit-sharing plan
- Discounts at various company locations
- Health & life insurance coverage options
- Monthly Food & Clothing allowance
- Paid time off
- Rewards and recognition program
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for continuing education
All new team members are required to utilize direct deposit to receive their paycheck.
The Stan Clark Companies are a tight-knit group of five organizations that share our vision, “to create lifelong relationships by delighting one person at a time.” We are headquartered in Stillwater, OK, and have been bringing smiles to our guests' faces for over 40 years.
Stan Clark Companies supports two restaurant locations - Eskimo Joe's and Mexico Joe's, and a clothing retail business, Eskimo Joe's Clothes. In addition, we support our business-to-business company where we make and sell branded solutions called Eskimo Joe's Promotional Products Group.
We are excited you are considering joining our team! At Stan Clark Companies, all team members are family, and we take care of our family. If you feel like you can live our vision and mission: “Delight every guest by giving my best!” then we look forward to seeing your application!