Eskimo Joe's is looking for an enthusiastic Parking Attendant to join our team!
As a Parking Attendant, you will enjoy the fresh air and work outside, as well as interact with guests and make a great first impression! This includes properly cleaning and maintaining all parking lots surrounding Eskimo Joe's.
This position will have a set schedule with shift options being Monday - Sunday, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Set schedule work great for Students!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Top-Notch customer service skills
- Teamwork mentality
- Multi-tasking and listening
- Excellent communication skills
- Standing & Walking for 8+ Hours
- Keeping track of ALL five Eskimo Joe’s parking lots.
- Making sure that Eskimo Joe’s & Eskimo Joe’s Clothes patrons have somewhere to park when they visit our establishments.
- Picking up trash, reporting anything that needs maintenance, and taking pride in keeping the lots clean and professional.
- Help to keep non-patrons clear on our standard by politely asking them not to park in our lots.
All new team members are required to utilize direct deposit to receive their paycheck.
Benefits of working for The Stan Clark Companies include:
- Free T-shirts!
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Set schedule - Great for students!
- Discounts at various company locations
- Employee Assistance Program
The Stan Clark Companies are a tight-knit group of 5 organizations that share our vision, “to create lifelong relationships by delighting one person at a time.” We are headquartered in Stillwater, OK and have been bringing smiles to our guest's faces for over 40 years.
We have 2 restaurant locations – Eskimo Joe’s & Mexico Joe’s. Eskimo Joe’s Clothes, a clothing retail location. Eskimo Joe’s Promotional Products Group, our business-to-business company where we make and sell branded solutions.
We are excited you’re considering joining our team! At Stan Clark Companies, all team Members are family and we take care of our family. If you feel like you can live our vision and mission: “Delight every guest by giving my best!” then we look forward to seeing your application!